Thursday, May 24, 2007

5 Days and Counting

Okay - I think we are packed and of course mother nature had to come visit today! Well at least it will be over soon. We have went over the checklist 101 times, put stuff in, and taken things out. And discovered some items we don't have, like diapers! Whoops......well I am only taking 15 or so. I feel like there is something I am forgetting.....and I bet I will know what it is when we get to China.


We did find out that we are staying at the Victory Hotel for 14 nights. We will meet Makenna on June 4th and the 7th - 11th are free days! I bet you we get lost in translation to say the least. Well between the family freaking out, our neighbors actually seeing that we are going, and every ones good wishes. We are so blessed and grateful for everyone in our lives. That is including all our online family, the ones who have listened and understood, the ones who have cried and got mad with us. And the ones that we have watched receive their children over the last 2 years....THANK YOU!

No comments:

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD
.

Makenna's Sign

Tracey's Sign