Thursday, June 14, 2007

Everything is Done!






We are officially finished with everything. Today we had our last meeting at the US Consulate we raised our right hand and swore that everything we have said is correct. Then we received her Visa and tomorrow we leave for the US. Yippee

On one side I am very excited and on the other hand I feel very sad her to leave everything she knows. I know she is too young to completely understand, but the culture here is a wonderful piece of her history. The people that share her heritage is kind and respectable.

FOR ANYONE GOING TO AIRPORT- We changed our flight home, we will be at the Nashville airport at 3:05 pm on Saturday flight #162.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! By the time you read this it will be coming home day.
See you all soon.
Love,
Punkin

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet her! And Father's Day is this Sunday...what a wonderful gift for the both of you! I will talk to you guys later! Be safe coming home, but hurry up and get here! Y'all be careful and we all love you, and our prayers are with you and your beautiful new family!! **hugs**

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are going to have to keep up the blog even after you get home. I don't know if I can make it through the day without my "Makenna Fix" atleast 6 times a day.
Love Punkin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I have enjoyed following your time in China. Makenna is beautiful. Hope you have a safe trip home. Let me now when you get settled in. If you need anything at all just let me know. Tami

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD
.

Makenna's Sign

Tracey's Sign