Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lets play catch up!

I have been really behind in the blogging process. Here is a few things that have happened:

2nd Birthday
Spring in Tennessee
Staying home with mom

Oh- Makenna has now decided she is a puppy dog.....oh my!


There is no other way to say it "We are so in love with our little one"

She is truly the reason I get up and stay motivated to do the best I can do for her! For everyone still waiting out there----every tear you cry waiting. Just remember they are so worth it! I wish the best to everyone out there......

So --- I am going to post the pictures since the 1st of the year!



No comments:

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD
.

Makenna's Sign

Tracey's Sign